Double Denim

doubledenim4
doubledenim5
doubledenim1
doubledenim6
doubledenim2
doubledenim7
doubledeinm3
doubledenim9
doubledenim8
I was so inspired by Miroslava's double denim outfit that I wanted to try it out myself. And I must say that I love it! The denim patchwork blouse and p`tchwork skinny jeans are both from See by Chloe, the clutch is from Beginningboutique, the boots are from Romwe, the nailpolish is Chanel June, the cap is from H&M and the necklace is from Chanel.

At the moment it is snowing in the Netherlands and it is -12 Degrees celsius, so when we shot this outfit post I was freezing.. But I wanted to shoot this outfit without a coat because I think it looks the best that way hehe :)
So I had to be tough for 15 minutes and then stand in front of my fireplace for half an hour to warm up. All in the name of fashion :)

Btw, what do you think of my hair? I like it and decided to keep it short.

No comments:

Post a Comment